HPLC SystemsPiKRON's HPLC instruments are based on long time experience. Our designs are well known mainly for longevity and durability of the instruments, low operating costs and compatibility with many generations of computer systems maintained for decades.
There are main criteria which we consider in our designs:
- modular design to enable flexible customer specific solutions
- small and simple for easy assembly and maintenance
- our target is middle class but with precise mechanic
- fully use digital control and signal processing
- two wire serial bus communication between instruments and PC
- possibility to control instruments remotely from PC
- open-source data processing and control software for PC (CHROMuLAN)
- analog and TTL outputs for integration into older systems
We value customers freedom and interrest in their custom applications which use our instruments.
- we actively provide information and support for extensions, custom use of instruments
- communication protocols and data formats are open
- libraries developed and used for communication and many hardware building blocks are developed as opensource projects
- we supported more commercial chromatography software vendors to integrate our instruments (DataApex Clarity for example)
- we cooperate with OpenChrom project to setup and monitor data acquisition directly from its environment (open-source/free plugin will be part of the next major release)
Manuals for HPLC instruments can be found on separate page.
Instruments are also well suited by their economical price and small dimensions for routine chemical laboratories and production plants analysis. Modularity and simplicity of maintenance and open control PC software are ideal for university and educational purposes as well.