Medical Instruments development
Long Successfull History in The Area
The developers team of PiKRON company stands behind development of successfully produced infusion technique produced by other companies. Even the first infusion pump design proved advantages of modern electronics concepts pushed by PiKRON Ltd. There are some of concepts highlights
- The control system was fully digital and microprocessor based
- Two microcontrollers interconnected through fast I2C bus has been used to fulfill high safety criteria
- The position and pressure sensing has been doubled on mechanical side by using relative and absolute position sensors, tensometric and current pressure evaluation and signal conversion has been distributed between microcontrollers
- The motor has been safely switched off by one of MCUs if measured data has demonstrated unacceptable differences
- System has been equipped with multimaster communication interface for monitoring and next batch speed and limits preparation
The instrument has been awarded by a gold PragoMedica exhibition GrandPrix 95 price.
Third Generation of Infusion Systems
The PiKRON team developed new advanced infusion pump electronic and software design for AMV-Technics company. The instrument TECHNIC I are in production from year 2007 and received multiple exhibition awards. More details can be found at their respective pages.